My favorite tools and resources.
The ultimate list of the products, apps, tools, and resources I use on a daily business!
- Melyssa Griffin – One of the best business coaches on online to help you grow your business.
starta mom blog – A very successful mom blogger who helps newcomers start a blog and build a business.
- Mariah Coz – High-powered coach for advanced bloggers.
- Mel Robbins – Delightful inspiring motivational speaker to give you courage and help you get unstuck.
- Anthony Robbins – The king of motivational speakers, truly formidable and worth listening to.
- Tasha: Designer trapped in a lawyers body – very worth following and offers a great course and
- Elite Blog Academy – One of the very best courses to learn how to blog.
- Meera Kothand – E-mail expert and strategist. Gives great advice.
- Six Figure Blogger – Very inspiring team who help new bloggers build successful businesses fast.
- Mom Makes Cents – One of the best courses to learn affiliate marketing. Incredible success story.
- Marie Forleo – The best business school training out there for serious entrepreneurs.
- Abby: Just a girl and her blog – Very good entrance level training for new bloggers. Offers some great courses.
- Ashlyn Writes – Offers some very encouraging videos on creating business
- The Busy Budgeter – Teaches you how to manage and
orginizeour budget and your time. Very successful blogger.
- Ruth Soukup podcast: Do it scared – Elite Blog Academy founder and best selling New York Times author.
- Bright Line Eating – Susan Peirce Thompson – Psychologist who helps people with food addiction. Really great podcast.
- Simon Sinek: Start with why
- Mel Robbins: 5-second rule
- Gretchen Rubin: The happiness project
- Carrie Green: She means business
- Fiona Humberstone: How to style your brand
- Mark Goulston: Get out of your own way
- Steven Pressfield: The war of art
- Thomas J. Leonard: The portable coach
- Louise Parker: Lean for life
- Jeff Olson: Slight Edge
- Jordan Peterson: 12 rules for life
- Brené Brown: The art of imperfections
- Brené Brown: E-myth revisited
- Ann Handley: Everybody writes
- Sarah Knight: Get your shit together
- Guy Kawasaki:The art of social media
- Rachel Hollis: Girl wash your face
- Lewis Howes: The school of greatness
- Natalie MacNeil: The Conquer Kit
Please note, some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make free content. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!